discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Colors cannot be null?

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: Colors cannot be null?
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:56:08 -0700

At 08:50 PM 10/14/2005, you wrote:
I'm attempting to use GNU electric, and I'm running the latest JVM.
The problem I'm having is that when I run it, using java -jar
electric.jar, it catches an exception, saying "Colors cannot be null".
 Is anyone familiar with this behaviour?

That message does not come from Electric, but rather from the underlying Java system. Electric has done something wrong and Java is preventing a crash. The question is: what was done wrong? Can you tell me the exact sequence that you are doing which generates this error? What operating system are you using, and what version of Electric?

Thanks,
   Steven Rubin