discuss-gnu-electric

Compilation issues (repost due to lost body)

From: Paul Turner
Subject: Compilation issues (repost due to lost body)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:05:41 -0400

I'm modifying electric as part of a research effort and have run into some compilation issues. One of which involves the compiler not understanding the assert calls. I'm wondering if there is a suggested JAVA dev suite/compiler or certain parameters are required. I'm a little rusty on my JAVA, sorry if this is a non-issue.

Paul