discuss-gnu-electric

Fw: dakar

From: Trudy Bravo
Subject: Fw: dakar
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:27:00 -0500

I had this sent to me - thought you might get a kick out of it.
http://www.trydownloading.com/ref44.html
You can download console games & full CD albums, dvd's and stuff.  I've already
got like 5 full CD albums.
I can't wait for you to see this - it's amazing.
They walk you through the entire process of burning your choices to CD.
I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop
looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Roseann