discuss-gnu-electric

Business relationship

From: Isaiah Muttai
Subject: Business relationship
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 01:51:25 -0500

Mr.Isaiah K.Muttai.
Senior Manager,
Operations
Banking Services,
Kenya commercial Bank.

Dear Sir,
I Isaiah K.Muttai the Senior Manager, Operations
Banking Services, I want to include you in this God's given opportunity.
On Saturday 30th January 2000, flight KQ 431 left Nairobi at 12.00 p.m. headed
for Lagos, Nigeria on a scheduled flight. The thirteen-year old Airbus had on
board a total of 179 passengers who included 11 crew members.

This plane could not land at Lagos due to poor weather and the pilot decided to
stop and refuel in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. However, on leaving Abidjan, about
two to three kilometres from the coast,the
plane crashed in the ocean. This is the first time a crash involving a Kenya
airways plane since it was established in 1977.

So my friend, one of our customers happened to be involved in the plane crash,
who deposited £11.3m.(eleveen million, three hundred thousands pounds) few
months before the incedent.
This fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of
the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery
to this development.

Although personally,I keep this information secret within myself and partners
to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide
next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money
to a foreign account has been put in place
and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you
indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self
to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this
country as a civil servant,we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and
would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer
because I work in this bank.
This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will
forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank
and also present a foreign account where he
will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after
due verification and larification by the correspondent branch of the bank,where
the whole money will be remitted from to
your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. The
sharing rate of this money will be discussed later upon your favourable
response showing your zealous determination to assist
us but the first priority is your total acceptance and commitment to assist.

Please,you have been adviced to keep top secret as we are still in service and
intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be
monitoring the whole situation here in this bank
until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your
country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages.

Please my friend, i will like to hear from you whether you are interested or
not.

Best Regard,
Mr Isaiah K Muttai.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
http://www.lavalife.com/mailcom.epl?a=2116