discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Mosis technologies in Electric

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: Mosis technologies in Electric
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 19:08:32 -0800

Has anyone used the Mosis technologies (mocmos or mocmossub) for an IC?
If so, can you tell me if it was necessary to make any changes to the
technology and what process was targeted?

I know of many people who have used the MOSIS technologies sucessfully.  A recent chip from Sun Microsystems, using the "mocmossub" technology, was fabricated without modifications to the technology.

    -Steven Rubin