directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] climbing every day 27%

From: Wade Perdue
Subject: [Directvnc-user] climbing every day 27%
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:57:30 -0000

Hi Lynn, look at it its' 27% UP! I mentioned about this
company yesterday known as American Unity Investments Inc (AUNI)
Yay, I told you to watch it yesterday and it boomed from .7to .9!
I made easy 20% just in one single day.I am amazed, did you buy
some as well I hope?

As you can see its climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode even more.So you still have a window
to digg in while it's still in it's low.So what a hey, go ahead
buy some, make some money while it's there. It can easily do
another 30% tomorrow.I wouldn't wait any longer if I be you...

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Misty.

all the shame and misery which a disagreeable partner for a couple of dances
can give. the moment of
elizabeth looked surprised. the gentleman experienced some change of feeling;
he drew back