directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] sag

From: Rosaline Todd
Subject: [Directvnc-user] sag
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:23:10 -0200

This was the fourth vision clinic held by the Foundation in the last two years.
And from this well comes the spring of clarity.
Do whatever it takes to find that self and fulfill that self, so you may serve and serve well. The answers will come from within, not from the outside. And this want will be there till the very end.
You have the right; you have the wrong. Whenever you feel that, you just won.
Anchor then to that reality, and you will not drift.
To have a heart so open, an understanding so beautiful, and a yearning for appreciation so complete that when that moment comes, you see exactly what it is. There has to be a self.
Those are things in your life. This is what is happening.
What am I doing here? You have forgotten yourself. That has been an incredible challenge. I want to witness it.
These are your realities.
You need to feel whole. The want to be fulfilled has always been there.
As time passed, the cub got bigger and bigger, playing and grazing with the sheep.
What am I doing here? For once, it would be nice to feel what we really want to do and the quest come from within, not driven by the outside world. In thought, the lion was a sheep, but when he could see the reality, he understood that he was not a sheep. The whole world wants to talk about what is infinite, about what is God, about what is life.
Be fulfilled every day so you can fulfill the responsibilities that are ahead of you.
To come home for real, not in a fantasy.
The true sense of accomplishment will happen here, not somewhere else. This is life, not the things that happen in it. There has to be a self. You need to feel content regardless of what is going on.
And in this life, what do you have?