directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] jester funnel

From: Roy Sweet
Subject: [Directvnc-user] jester funnel
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:33:43 +0700

It did seem a shame, considering Zaras talents, andher long experience but so it was.
Theseheld all that remained to mortal eyes of poor Emma. Was it fancy, or did a new _expression_ flit over Johns face at herwords? But she did not let the opportunity slip. No wonder hes what he is, after the life he hasbeen forced to lead. Moths had ravaged each single woollen article she laid hands on. The last person I placedin charge proved as untrustworthy as the rest. Subsequently he was introduced, and sat by her side for the better partof an hour. Compliments,even from ones husband, were things to be evaded if possible.
But it was not very long before Emmy was spirited away to grace herfathers table. He had said expressly, too, she need render no account of how she spentit.
And not only this: a kind of mellowness now descended on him, anew tolerance with his fellowmen. Made it seem very well worth the price I had to pay forit. Mary could read this out of what she said: thisand more. Zara looked so annoyed when this happened that Mary tried to seemunobservant.
We mightnt have turned out any better ourselves,with his temptations.
Besides, you know youCANT wash your hands of your children like this; its unnatural.
Another time, dearest, if you do not mind. But, even as she said it, Mary had a glimpse into depths that wereclosed to her menkind. For a moment Mary stood lost to hersurroundings.
But, even so,this gift had filled Jinnys cup to the brim. She hasa right to buy her own experience.
Theseheld all that remained to mortal eyes of poor Emma. No, poor old Auntie Julias job isdone; shes permanently out of work.
And toherself she thought: Oh dear, wont he catch it when he gets outside!
Regular Bluebeards chambers, was Richards comment, when she toldhim of her discoveries. Not I want to marry, if you please, Mary!
Of course, I am aware he is not my equal . Zara looked so annoyed when this happened that Mary tried to seemunobservant.
One of those neat, brisk little women, Richard, who do everything wellthey put their hands to.
But, even so,this gift had filled Jinnys cup to the brim.