directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] edge Star-Spangled Banner

From: Polly Vazquez
Subject: [Directvnc-user] edge Star-Spangled Banner
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 21:13:53 +0900

Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street.
That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may have made
some big, fast money doing so.
IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first public
investors to know about  A B S Y  !!!
A $1,000 dollar investment could yield a $3,000 dollar profit
in just ONE trade if you trade out at the top.