directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] Re: guxif reffnance

From: Bruce Ziegler
Subject: [Directvnc-user] Re: guxif reffnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:16:20 -0700

D w ea w r H d om a e O h wne o r,

Your c d re f di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV z N r f ea c l e e st z at o e and want I u MME n DIA k TE c s as r h to s r pen t d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L g OW b ER your monthly pa j yme y nt t s
by a third or more, here are the d c ea q ls u we have T g OD c AY:

$ 4 y 90 , 00 u 0 a w s lo j w a i s 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 37 r 0 , 0 k 00 a h s l l ow a q s 3 , 9 z 0 %
$ 25 k 0 , 0 o 00 a y s lo i w a o s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 20 h 0 , 0 n 00 a k s lo x w a l s 3 , 5 t 5 %

V b isi m t o g ur web s l it m e

Bruce Ziegler , Ap v pr u ova k l M b ana n ge y r

like a hurricane coming from the North, and the pine-trees on the
Mountain creaking and cracking in the wind. Some of the dwarves who
happened to be outside (I was one luckily -a fine adventurous lad in
those days, always wandering about, and it saved my life that day)-well,