directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] credit card first-rate

From: Bod Dooley
Subject: [Directvnc-user] credit card first-rate
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:05:05 +0300

Big news expected.
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our
Trading Alert on  A M S N  last time.
So if you haven't done your DD yet, you better hurry because
it appears that the huge move is about to start.
The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock
price and sometimes in days, not months or years.
Urgent watch alert for all members starting now.

Trading Date : Monday, June 5, 2006
Company Name : Amerossi International Group
S t o c k : A M S N Current Price : $0.05
12month Target : $0.40 - $0.60
Recommendation : S T R O N G  B U Y

Do not wait until it is too late!!!