directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] Re: gauum refnnance

From: Uma Michael
Subject: [Directvnc-user] Re: gauum refnnance
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 04:58:29 -0700

D l ea m r H e om l e O m wn k er,

Your c z re d di g t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV a VN r r ea n l e d st v at j e and want I w MME c DIA k TE c h as a h to s v pen x d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L y OW k ER your monthly pa n ym y ent d s
by a third or more, here are the d a ea n ls a we have T f OD w AY:

$ 49 f 0 , 00 o 0 a a s l z ow a j s 3 , 6 y 5 %
$ 37 v 0 , 00 n 0 a f s l t ow a l s 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 25 e 0 , 00 m 0 a n s l s ow a x s 3 , 3 h 5 %
$ 2 t 00 , 00 n 0 a s s l y ow a f s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V m isi p t o t ur web s g it q e

Uma Michael , A l ppr j ov j al M w ana i ge k r

the power and strength of triple steel. But fairest of all was the great
white gem, which the dwarves had found beneath the roots of the
Mountain, the Heart of the Mountain, the Arkenstone of Thrain. The
Arkenstone! The Arkenstone! murmured Thorin in the dark, half dreaming