directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] Re: refnance it

From: Frederick Ireland
Subject: [Directvnc-user] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:55:31 -0700

D g ea n r H w om b e O i wne h r,

Your c f re j di y t doesn't matter to us!

If you O g VVN r s ea p l e o st d at l e and want I d MME g DI a ATE c q as t h to s p pen f d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L y OW d ER your monthly p d ayme y nt n s
by a third or more, here are the d c ea i ls m we have T w OD r AY:

$ 49 g 0 , 00 a 0 a o s lo a w a k s 3 , 6 z 5 %
$ 37 z 0 , 0 l 00 a r s l p ow a h s 3 , 9 g 0 %
$ 2 e 50 , 0 i 00 a f s lo r w a h s 3 , 3 z 5 %
$ 20 b 0 , 00 r 0 a g s l s ow a x s 3 , 5 h 5 %

V p isi c t ou l r web s o it h e

Frederick Ireland , A a ppr j ova w l M k ana m ge v r

of Elronds people. They were hurrying along for fear of the trolls. It
was they who told me that three of them had come down from the mountains
and settled in the woods not far from the road; they had frightened
everyone away from the district, and they waylaid strangers.