directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] petticoa 16

From: Neptune Fernandez
Subject: [Directvnc-user] petticoa 16
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:04:20 -0700

D d ea n r H l om l e O z wne k r,

You v r c f re j di b t do c esn't m x atter to us b !

her y e are the d o ea d ls o we have T m OD m AY:

$ 4 g 90,0 c 00 as l k ow a a s 3 , 6 e 5 %
$ 37 n 0,00 s 0 as l h ow as x 3 , 9 c 0 %
$ 25 x 0,00 a 0 as l w ow as i 3 , 3 b 5 %
$ 2 m 00,0 t 00 as l a ow a h s 3 , 5 s 5 %

ge x t r g efi m nan r ce o d t j oda k y

Neptune Fernandez , A m pp s ro k va x l M g an d ag v er

deep breath.
A little beer would suit me better, if it is all the same to you, my
good sir, said Balin with the white beard. But I dont mind some
cake-seed-cake, if you have any.