directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] Re: your crrdit

From: Greet Knopf
Subject: [Directvnc-user] Re: your crrdit
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 03:38:32 -0700

D i ea k r H k om a e O e wn l er,

Your c d re w di j t doesn't m k atter to us!

If you O a WN p r f ea v l e z st o at e e and want
I m MM w EDIA g TE c i as n h to s j pen l d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L h OW f ER your month j ly pa j ym g ent s s
by a third or m n ore,
here are the d x ea f ls h we ha o ve T p ODA b Y:

$ 4 g 90 , 00 c 0 a o s lo r w a e s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 37 f 0 , 00 z 0 a u s l j ow a v s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 49 k 0 , 0 u 00 a z s lo q w a y s 3 , 2 r 0 %
$ 25 g 0 , 00 t 0 a e s l k ow a k s 3 , 3 y 5 %
$ 2 m 00 , 0 x 00 a z s l u ow a l s 3 , 5 z 5 %

V y isi j t o i ur s u it q e

Greet Knopf , Ap n pr o ova e l M l ana p ge s r

thats it. When we came this way last, when we twisted that nassty young
squeaker. Thats it. Curse it! It slipped from us, after all these ages
and ages! Its gone, gollum.
Suddenly Gollum sat down and began to weep, a whistling and gurgling