directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] AWARD CLAIM NOTIFICATION CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENT

From: SUPERBAL LOTTERY
Subject: [Directvnc-user] AWARD CLAIM NOTIFICATION CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENT
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 14:06:14 +0000 (GMT)

Jeg har en ny e-mail-adresse!
Nu kan du e-maile mig på: address@hidden

AWARD CLAIM NOTIFICATION CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENT

SUPERBAL EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

SUPERBAL INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE

AWARD DEPT.TEL/FAX 0031 847 301 119

EMAIL: address@hidden

www.superbal.nl

DATE: 2ND MAY 2006

REF NO: 200793/07/OMS

BATCH NO: XXPDB/00602

ATTN: BENEFICIARY (200793/07/OMS)

AWARD CLAIM FINAL NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you the release today of the result of the SUPERBAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (YEAR BONANZA 2006) of which results was release on 2ND MAY 2006.

Your name attached to the ticket number 025-11464992-750 with serial number 2449-05 drew the lucky number 13-15-22-37-39-47, which consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of €1.000.000.00 (ONE MILLION EURO ONLY) in cash credited to file REF NO: 200793/07/OMS and BATCH NO: XXPDB/00602. This is from a total cash prize of €15.000.00.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION EURO ONLY) shared among the fifteen international winners in this category.

CONGRATULATION!!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a SECURITY COMPANY insured to your name. Due to mix up of some addresses and names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank account, as this is a part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from AMERICA, ASIA, AFRICA, EUROPE and NEW ZEALAND. As part of our end of year international program, which we conduct once every year, we hope with a part of your prize money, you will take part in this year-end of year Bonanza high stake US$1.6 Billion international lottery.

To begin your prize claim, contact your claims agent,

MR. WOUTERS WILLEM RICHARD,

Foreign Operation Manager

AEGON FINANCE S.A NETHERLANDS

TEL: 0031-633-735-123

FAX: 0031-847-301-112

EMAIL: address@hidden

For the processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice, Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 10TH JUNE 2006. After this date all funds will be returned to the MINISTRY ECONOMY HOLLAND as unclaimed. Also, for your information, 10% of your won prize belongs to IBERO PROMOTION the company that bought the lottery ticket on your behalf, as a part of their commission. This commission will be paid to Manager SUPERBAL E-MAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION only after you have received your fund in your designated account.

NOTE: ALL NON RESIDENT SHOULD CONTACT THE LAW LEGAL AGENT FOR THE NOTORISATION AND ENDORSEMENT AT THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THIER WINNING FUND IS MADE TO THEM, PLEASE CONTACT THE LEGAL APPROVED AGENT TO NOTORISE AND ENDORSE YOUR FILE ON THE TELEPHONE AND EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform us as quickly as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Jossi Cole

GROUP CORDINATOR

(SUPERBAL E-MAIL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS)