directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] CLAIM YOUR WINNING NOW !

From: EMAIL LOTTERY
Subject: [Directvnc-user] CLAIM YOUR WINNING NOW !
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:33:43 +0100

THE LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION
BACTH NO: LHTE/EU/1599/66788
REF. No: LHTE/EU/1570/60654/002

WINNING NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE
This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAIL LOTTERY BALLOT
INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD
GAMING BOARD held on the 10th,of December 2005.
Due to the mix up of number, the results were released on the 16th of December
2005.
Your email address attached to Ticket No:4586394333 with Serial No 2114654777
drew the lucky
numbers of 04-01-55-40-89 which subsequently won the lottery in the
1st category.You are therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of
1.000,000.00 EUROS (ONE MILLION EUROS ONLY) in credit to a file
reference number KHLM8774352087. This is from total prize money of
7.000,000.00(SEVEN MILLION EUROS )shared among the international
winners in our 1st -5th categories.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn form 25,000 company email addresses and 3,000,000
individual email addresses from all search engines and website all over
the world as part of International Promotions Program,conducted every
TWO years and this is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your funds is now in custody of a BANK insured in your
FILE REFERENCE number and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY.Due to mix up of
some
numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential
until your claims has
been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants.

To process your claim, please contact your file/claim officer:

MR, PETER SEEDORF.
Tel:0031-645-523-120.
email to:address@hidden

Make sure that you quote your winning references in all your correspondence
with them.Please be
informed that NON RESIDENCE oF NETHERLANDS will be required
to procure an Affidavits of LottoClaim/Court clearance certificate from the
Court in
NETHERLANDS prior to European Gaming Board as required by the paying Authority.
Please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon
satisfactory Report, For due
processing and remittance of your winning prize to designated account of your
choice, please treat as
urgent.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications, please remember to
quote your
reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent and all reply must be via email as to ensure the legibility.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims
agent as soon as
possible.
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than 31th of December
2005.After this date all unclaimed,
funds will be included in the next stake.

Congratulations
once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional
program.

Yours Sincerely,
Emilia Cunningham