directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] local cursor bug fixed

From: Till Adam
Subject: [Directvnc-user] local cursor bug fixed
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:48:53 +0100

Hey folks,

I just commited a blob to cvs which hopefully fixes the local cursor bug
someone posted about a while back. When the client dimensions were
larger than the server dimensions local cursor handling didnt work.

I also followed the API changes, so it compiles against dfb 0.9.15 now
and I guess I should do a release. It's overdue anyway. :)

If you have outstanding issues I havent adressed yet (been busy
recently), please post them here, so I can have a look before this
release.

Cheers,

Till