dgs-dev

Fwd: Great news

From: Jahadd
Subject: Fwd: Great news
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 06:43:00 +0400

*****
Premature Ejaculation
*
Did you ejaculate before or within a few minutes of penetration?
http://elongates.net/et/?koz852
*****
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
http://elongates.net/rm.php?koz852 noo_moorree
After six months in Nebraska, I arrived in New York towards the end of March,
laden with a precious collection My departure for France was fixed for the
first days in May: That a private gentleman should have such a machine at his
command was not likely. In effect, however, I admitted the existence of the
"monster! Indeed I declare (though it may seem improbable) if I sought to
destroy all hope -- if I wished to despair, I could not.