Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Rewired State

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Rewired State
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:16:31 +0000

Stephen Mount wrote:
Just read on Emma M's site:-

"yes, we are definitely doing another Young Rewired State (we are also pretty
chuffed that some of the younger devs are rocking up to some of our other events)."

May be of interest to some of the DFEY folk.

Good stuff. Well spotted.

I've heard that National Hack the Government day (Rewired State for all ages!) is going down in London next month.

20th March 2010
The Guardian, Kings Place, N1 9AG

"As last year, we only have 70 places and these places can only be filled by people who make things (developers and designers)."

http://rewiredstate.org/hackthegovday2010

Tim