Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] The App School – Crea tive Innovation Lab

From: paul sutton
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] The App School – Crea tive Innovation Lab
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:48:32 +0000

Stephen Mount wrote:
Aged between 18 & 24?

I don't understand this, surely it should be any young people? no point restricting the age if it's just ideas, if it's a young people orientated event / whatever, then surely it should be UNDER.
I mean, there's a 12 year old that's made a million quid out of an iPhone
application, right? The Chinese are leading the pack with young people (there's
loads of them more intelligent than us UK people!)

That is all.

Cheers,
Steve.