[Dfey-nw-discuss] UK Council for Child Internet Safety

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] UK Council for Child Internet Safety
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:34:13 +0000

Hi all,

Someone's pointed me in the direction of this:
http://writetoreply.org/clickclever/the-uk-council-for-child-internet-safety/
and asked if I'd like to comment at all.

This is the same policy the new "Zip it, Block it, Flag it" child safety
mantra has come out of I believe, but unfortunately I'm exceedingly busy
right at this second.
(Hopefully I will get a christmas at this rate, but whether people get
presents depends on having time to buy them!)
Anyway, I wondered if anyone wanted to have a look over it and give
their opinions..

Cheers,

Tim