[Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY-NW meeting audio log

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY-NW meeting audio log
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:46:03 +0100

Hi,

I have uploaded the audio from the DFEY-NW meeting on saturday.

It is in two parts. There is a gap in the middle where took a bit of a break.
http://files.tdobson.net/dfey/16082009/2.ogg
http://files.tdobson.net/dfey/16082009/3.ogg

The audio was recorded, in theory, in stereo, which somewhat accounts for the almost obscene file sizes and I imagine the bitrate is fairly high.

Just before we get lynched for anything, it does get more interested once you get into it and we were discussing DFEY, not making decisions on it's behalf.

feedback is welcome.

Tim