Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Fwd: [Fsfe-uk] DFEY and GNU Generation?

From: Ben Webb
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Fwd: [Fsfe-uk] DFEY and GNU Generation?
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:00:31 +0100

Erm, I thought it was the logo that is childish. And, yeah, it is a
bit, certainly doesn't say "coding teen" to me, but it could be worse.
WTH is there a communist gnu though!?

As for the Google issue, afaict its only that the guy running GG was
previously involved in GHOP. If he's been accepted as an itern at the
FSF, I should think his ideas of freedom are inline with theirs.