Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Rewired State

From: Richard Thompson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Rewired State
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:24:46 +0100

2009/8/15 Isabell Long <address@hidden>
On 15/08/2009, Tim Dobson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Thanks for the heroic efforts last night - we have 13 people (I think -
> I haven't counted!) signed up via DFEY to go to YRS.

Yay!

> A pat on the back is deserved by Robert Leverington who pretty much
> singlhandedly most of your journeys and did a considerable amount of
> research. Thanks Robert :)

Yep, thanks very much Robert.

> I've setup a wiki page of stuff to bring, please take a look and edit it
> as you see fit:
> http://dfey.org/wiki/London,_August_2009/Stuff_to_bring

Good!  I'll try and sort out an English phone before the weekend,
though I don't know if I'll be able to.  I'll text Tim if I do get an
English number, otherwise it'll still have to be my French one,
provided I get credit by tomorrow.

> If you want to start a page
> http://dfey.org/wiki/London,_August_2009/Ideas
> of cool ideas of projects to do at YRS that'd also be cool. :)

Ooh yes that's a good point - ideas!

> I'll try and email out individual confirmation emails to everyone by
> tomorrow morning with information of exactly how you will be travelling

That would be good.  I'll have internet on my phone at least.  :)

--
Regards,
Isabell Long.  <address@hidden>

Indeed, many thanks to Robert for being on the case :)

--
Richard