Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [safetynet] your opinions sought...]

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [safetynet] your opinions sought...]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:31:23 +0100

Tim Dobson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I often read a Becta mailing list frequented by child safety experts
> about internet safety called "safetynet".
>
> I've been following the thread:
> http://lists.becta.org.uk/pipermail/safetynet/2009-August/thread.html
> that resulted from this email, I wonder what you all thought...

He is watching cartoons,  what is wrong with that,  if you expect him to
be viewing porn, he probably will in order to live up to that level of
behaviour expectations.

This is like seeing a bunch of teenagers on a street corner and assuming
they are either going to verbally abuse you,  physically assault you or
both.

BTW if you know who vandalised idiot MP blears' car, Please give them a
well done message,  not that I condone it, but for making her reveal her
arrogant patronising attitude towards young people.

You tube has filters for nudity,  and terms of service, which is
enforced, mainly to stop copyrighted material on the site.

The internet is full of sites with a lot of really interesting content,
 some is controversial, but that is the beauty of it,

Paul