Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Manchester Free Software Talk - Enrico Zini, Debia

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Manchester Free Software Talk - Enrico Zini, Debian stories
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:09:53 +0100

Richard Thompson wrote:
Wow, that actually looks pretty interesting. I'm not sure where the Gowrie pub is, but I wouldn't mind sitting in there at 7 and listening to this guy talk. Does anybody else think they're going? If so, do they know where this pub is? I realise there are directions, but it's always much better to go with somebody who has been before.

I'm going. I tend to film all MFS talks.

It's ten minutes from Piccadilly station/piccadilly gardens and 5 minutes from oxford road station as well as being right next to the BBC on oxford road.

Openstreetmap actually provide the most accurate map of where it is:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.47369&lon=-2.24019&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF

Tim