Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] List Title

From: Ben Webb
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] List Title
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:55:03 +0100

2009/8/10 Tim Dobson <address@hidden>:
> Ben Webb wrote:
>>
>> "A community for young freedom lovers, but only in North West England so
>> far..."
>> Not only is this a hideously long name for a mailing list, but its now
>> incorrect. Can this be fixed?
>
> Of course - there's loads of stuff that needs updating
>
> What do you suggest?
>
> Would like to be responsible for drawing consensus on what to change it to?
>
> If you don't already have the relevant info, I can give you the info to
> change it if you'd like?
>
> There is also another mailman description field which is the html describing
> it on the signup page - do you want to do that too?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim

Its the *name* of the mailing list, it should be DFEY North West or
DFEY NW. As for the actual description, "A community for young freedom
lovers, North West England branch.". As long as the mailing list page
points to dfey.org, I think everything should be okay.

--
Ben Webb - http://www.freedomdreams.co.uk/blog