Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "Tomorrow's Web" - possible free train ticket

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "Tomorrow's Web" - possible free train ticket
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 22:08:57 +0100

Hi there,

Stephen Mount wrote:
Just posting about a reminder that the "Tomorrow's Web" event is coming up on the 8th August in London.

This is this Saturday.

Despite my concerns about this event I will be going to it.
http://tomorrowswebconf.com/

I have a spare child (>16) train ticket down there. I originally was going to be going down with Ste Mount but that doesn't quite fit in with his schedule and so now I have a free train ticket.

If you can be at *Manchester Piccadilly* sometime before 07:35 on Saturday and are ok to get back to Manchester at 20:49, please email me at address@hidden ASAP.

If you aren't >16 I'm happy to try and phone customer service and try and get it upgraded, just please let me know at address@hidden you can and want to go ASAP.

Travelling on ones own is rather boring and I don't really look forward to two longish train journeys with no one to chat to - no one is even on IRC at 8am on Saturday morning. :P

First come, first served basis.

any questions, ping me at address@hidden or aim at the list. :0

Tim