Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: Young Rewired State

From: Connor Smith
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: Young Rewired State
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 17:44:24 +0100

Hey James,

I'm 19. Should I assume that this is "close enough" to the 15-18
requirement that I can basically pretend to be a few months younger?
Assuming this is the case, I may like to come along - I'm in London
during August anyway, so it would be easy.

The only thing I'm curious about is whether it will be "my thing" - I
get the impression it's more along the lines of the Web and Macs rather
than UNIX (which is generally more characteristic of DFEY (except for
Ste...)). Is this correct?

Thanks,

cls