Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] CMS for website

From: Richard Thompson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] CMS for website
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:30:03 +0100

2009/7/22 Rob Barry <address@hidden>
I personally think it is a bit of a waste of money.... The only real
thing it's being used for atm is irssi over SSH. We could've got what
we needed for about £20 per year in all honesty.... I don't think we
ever really needed this much flexibility.

As long as we have people willing to front the money though, i see no
need to switch.

--
Sent from my mobile device

We were going to have mail, but that has not been set up yet

--
Richard