Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] CMS for website

From: Stephen Mount
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] CMS for website
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:47:55 +0100

Oh my...

On 2009-07-18, Tim Dobson wrote:
I was actually going to suggest Poliglota for this.

I think the getgnulinux.org approach to the dfey.org website would
actually be quite refreshing:

http://tracker.gnulinuxmatters.org/wiki/Poliglota

With reference to getgnulinux.org

What benefit does this offer? I can't tell if there is really anything we want that it can do and other packages cannot. Among other things it
will have the disadvantage of being much harder to tie user accounts
with other things like the wiki.

Robert