Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Open Source Schools Unconference

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Open Source Schools Unconference
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:02:10 +0100

Isabell Long wrote:
There is no cost to attend for anyone with DFEY-NW.

Oh wow, that's good!  Is it because you're presenting?  I'm glad, and
now it really is a shame I can't come!

Well partly that and partly because I think they are genuinely interested about the opinions of young people who are interested in free software and who are currently in the education system.

Getting feedback from those who are ultimately the ones who benefit from the use of IT in education can only be a good thing in their minds.

The organiser, Miles Berry, http://milesberry.net/ is quite forward thinking & sympathetic towards DFEY.

Tim