[Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY-NW - 15th August

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY-NW - 15th August
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:11:21 +0100

Hi Everyone,

In the absence of any responses to my last mail:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/dfey-nw-discuss/2009-07/msg00065.html

I've tentatively booked a DFEY-NW meetup on the 15th of August at substance.coop - the people who funded us to go to 2morro.

Time is to be decided & discussed, however I'm thinking midday -> 3:30 unless anyone thinks differently.

If there's a group of people who are free and think that's a long way away, suggest when you are free before then and Ill see where we can get to have another meetup before then!

Hope this suits people - it's a bit before Young Rewired State so it shouldn't interfere too much with that.

Cheers,

Tim