Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] posters

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] posters
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:41:42 +0100

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your email and your ongoing enthusiasm to kick start a DFEY local group in the west country..

At this very moment in time, setting up the /next/ group isn't high on the cards - at the moment essentially we are gathering together DFEY and DFEY-NW and getting infrastructure ready for other groups.. But yes, this kind of thing sounds fantastic, (though I haven't thought through the idea of a poster competition yet) :-/

Cheers,

Tim