Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "DFEY Central"

From: Rob Barry
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "DFEY Central"
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:22:31 +0100

2009/7/13 Chris Hilliard <address@hidden>
Seconded - we need to form a united front, and thus a centralised site
makes sense - maybe with the structure controlled by annual general
meetings of voted people from each reagon written into some kind of
formal constitution to keep the groups from fracturing too much over
time and weakening our position, and it would also keep the group up
to date.

A constitution though, should be voted on or maybe created on a wiki
for all to edit, but it may need to be started off by someone.

I personally think a constitution is a bit much - I think we should play it by ear for the time being tbh :P Maybe if DFEY really gets going then it'd be time for formal structures like that. I can see why we wouldn't want a fractured group like that but I don't think it'll work providing a rigid structure right now before we know what it's going to look like in the near future.