Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "DFEY Central"

From: Rob Barry
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "DFEY Central"
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:36:36 +0100

What i have to ask is why we need two seperate Wikis for what is essentially just one group? Why don't we just have one central wiki called the "DFEY Wiki" and then have NW and SE pages respectively. As it stands today all I can really see is quite a bit of duplication. You also run the risk of having a great page on one wiki just completely hidden from people unless they visit both the NW and SE wikis. They web isn't about geographically segregating people.