[Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY logo competition - Tiebreaker!

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY logo competition - Tiebreaker!
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 00:24:04 +0100

Tim Dobson wrote:
The results:
 1. Tied: Richard Querin #3
          Samantha Bail #1

The top two entries for the Logo Competition tied. The chance of it happening we thought was fairly low... but it happened anyway.

Both logos are of outstanding quality and the tie itself shows remarkable consensus among all those that voted in the quality and suitability in these two designs for the DFEY Logo.

To decide the winner, we will be holding a tiebreaker vote between the two designs, hopefully we will not be faced with yet another tie!

A first-past-the-post voting system will be used, i.e. the winner is the candidate that receives the most votes.

If you are eligible to vote (eligibility criteria is the same as with the first stage of voting) then simply send the name of the candidate you want to win to vote[at]dfey[dot]org - either Richard Querin #3 or Samantha Bail #1 - with the subject "[VOTE] Logo Competition Tiebreaker".

Voting will be open for 7 days only - you have until 23:59 BST on Sunday 12th July 2009.

The results will be announced at approximately midday on Monday 13th July 2009.

To see the entries and get more information, please go to http://www.nw.dfey.org/wiki/Logo_Competition/Tiebreaker

Many thanks to all who voted in the last round, if you are eligeble, please do vote!

Tim