Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:07:49 +0000

Isabell Long wrote:
I'd love to go but I can't. Really a shame! I will get to go to something like this one day!

Hey Isabel,

Don't worry this won't be the last thing we do (I hope not at least!!) since you'll be in Britain from the autumn things should be a whole lot easier for you to get to.

But yeah, at the moment I can sympathise; it does suck to miss out on stuff. :(

Catch up soon,

Tim