Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:41:54 +0000

Steven Flower wrote:
We also realise that trekking down to London can be an expensive process, so substance are also willing to provide day return tickets from Manchester (or elsewhere in the NW if we can) for people - the sooner you can let us know, the quicker we can book tickets!

Why are we doing this? Well, we are partners in 2morro, but also a locally based workers cooperative. We think people from the NW should have the opportunity to attend and take part.

If people are interested, then either contact me or the list and we can take it from there. Would be best to know of numbers by 25th June ideally

Who's thinking of going down? I think it sounds awesome to be honest..

We should probably talk to Steven by tomorrow...

What are people's thoughts?

Tim