[Dfey-nw-discuss] Logo Competition :: Voting

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Logo Competition :: Voting
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:12:48 +0000

I'm pleased to report that, as hoped, the community has shown their support with an 37 unique designs having been submitted.

http://nw.dfey.org/wiki/Logo_Competition/Entries#Submitted_Entries

## Voting ##

With such a large number of entries it is often the case that prefer some logos to others and by using the Schulze voting method (as used by the Debian Project) we hope to ensure that the chosen logo is one most people feel comfortable with.

## Timescale ##

Voting starts on Friday 19th June 2009 at 00:01 BST
Voting closes on Friday 3rd July 2009 at 23:59 BST.

## How to Vote ##

If you would like to vote on which Logo you feel best meets the brief, please follow follow the instructions here:
http://nw.dfey.org/wiki/Logo_Competition#Dummies_Guide_to_Voting

## Discussion ##

Discussion about which Logos you think are best and why is strongly encouraged and is open to everyone!

Good luck everyone and remember to vote if you can!

Cheers

Tim