[Dfey-nw-discuss] Meeting?!

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Meeting?!
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:57:25 +0000

Hi there,

I'm not sure the DFEY-NW meeting scheduled to take place tomorrow is worth it at the moment to be honest.

Currently there are 2 people signed up in the registration system at http://dfey-nw-5.eventbrite.com/ not including me. This makes 3 of us.

Considering that on average only half of the people who sign themselves up actually turn up, we're looking at a meeting with so few people I'm not sure it's worth it taking place.