[Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Work Experience]

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Work Experience]
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 11:23:25 +0000

Can anyone help out here?

Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [GeekUp] Work Experience
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 04:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Stephen Mount <address@hidden>
To: GeekUp <address@hidden>

You may possibly know me from Barcamp 2009, Ubuntu-MCR and Manchester
GeekUp meet-ups.

Anyway, cutting to the chase:-

I'm 15 years of age, and a well established PHP developer in
Manchester, but I'm looking to work in a web firm preferably in
Manchester or in an e-mail/LAMP/networking job. I have an old quick
portfolio on my site, www.stemount.co.uk/portfolio

This is a work experience placement for a week Mon 6 July - Friday 11
July. Although I charge the going rate for my work, this is a
placement without pay.

I'm looking for anything web/network related and could do with a
response by today or tomorrow whereas possible.

Please feel free to look at my site, www.stemount.co.uk for details
about myself.

Thanks again,

Stephen.