Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Business with Ubuntu]

From: James Milligan
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Business with Ubuntu]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:24:53 +0100

I kind of see where you're coming from.

I'll contact an LUG and see what they can do.

Good luck in finding a job as well.

James

On 27 May 2009, at 16:45, Paul Sutton <address@hidden> wrote:

jazzyjeph wrote:
Hi
Just a quickie but if the Boss will not invest in training you may be
better off looking for employment elsewhere, ventures like this with no
training involved could end up leaving everybody feeling bad and they
will hold you responsible (being the Ubuntu person)
Because we are talking business and profitability the community may be
less willing to donate free time to it, so you might need to buy in
experience to make up for the lack of training you received.
So much better if the boss invests in his company and reaps the rewards from the increased sales and profitability that using Ubuntu could bring.

Regards
Geoff
Tim Dobson wrote:
Anyone got any thoughts on this?