Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] The website

From: Rob Barry
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] The website
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 16:37:24 +0100

Please can we not have a planet, in my experience they always end up being neglected and end up being useless pieces of kit on a website.

2009/5/6 Tim Dobson <address@hidden>
Rob Barry wrote:
Would any off your guys be interesting in doing this kind of thing? I know Tim will be quite busy and many of us have exams but I think it'd be nice to move in thie direction.

If anyone wants to help (do the hard work) to get planet (www.planetplanet.org) setup on the mega frustrating mediatemple.net hosting we use, get in touch...

It should be possible, but there seem to be a few issues atm and as I mentioned I'm so busy, as much as I'd like to sort this out, I can't dedicate any serious time to it atm...

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net
----