[Dfey-nw-discuss] Geekup manchester + Upcoming DFEY-NW

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Geekup manchester + Upcoming DFEY-NW
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 00:46:43 +0100

Hi there.

Just a quick note.

I'm going to be at Geekup Manchester on Tuesday 14th (today) - its usually a good laugh and I think a few other young techies are due to be coming down. More info about it heree: http://geekup.org/events/124/ or just drop me a line offlist... :)

Secondly, I've sorted out a date, time and venue for the next DFEY-NW - 25th april, 12:30pm @ BBC Manchester... the specifics and detailed email will come out very soon..

Be good to see a few new faces and old friends over the next few weeks... :)

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net
----