[Dfey-nw-discuss] Microsoft DreamSpark

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Microsoft DreamSpark
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:27:26 +0000

I'm going to take the unusual step of posting this to the list.

I see this as quite a depressing move as the propriety software vendors move to capture a young people onto the their brands without letting them have a second thought to whether it's right that they have no control over the software, no way of understanding how it works, and no way of sharing it with other people who might use it...

Hmmmm..