[Dfey-nw-discuss] Barcamp London Six

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Barcamp London Six
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:51:29 +0000

I have been lucky enough to get a returns ticket for Barcamp London 6.

However, having agreed to see my girlfriend this weekend and written off all hope of Barcamp, I'm devastated to announce I now have a free ticket.

If you know you would go to the two day event in London THIS WEEKEND and you don't have a ticket, drop me an email.

I'm really really sad that I can't go, but there's no way I can go - if I can give it to someone who I know will be delighted to put it to good use, then at least I haven't completely missed out.

I'll update the list when it's gone - first person to email me gets it, if no one gets back before midnight tonight, I'll probably put it back in the returns pool..

Tim
--
www.tdobson.net
----