[Dfey-nw-discuss] Domains

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Domains
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 14:19:16 +0000

As I've mentioned for some time now, getting a "real" domain for DFEY has become something that really need something doing about it.

So I've done something about it.

dfey.org and dfey.co.uk whilst they are currently doing nothing or displaying 123reg holder pages are have now been registered for 3 years.

Whilst I am happy to donate the cost - £29.85 - of them to DFEY, if anyone has the funds and feels like contributing a little, it would be well received. :)

I'll get things sorted so that the domains go live soonish, in the mean time:

How can we make the website **better**? Anyone got any ideas?

Tim
--
www.tdobson.net
----