[Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Writers - IT and Education - Survey

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Writers - IT and Education - Survey
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 20:43:37 +0000

================
Short:
================
Many thanks to anyone who is willing to complete this survey:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cC1IY2c3RDdLQTFha0tvQnk4ZWNhTWc6MA..

================
Long:
================
Hi there

There has been a suggestion that it may be possible to set up a
community of young people writing about ICT and education with a real
life audience of thousands of people including IT teachers, IT industry
pioneers and other people like yourself . I want to make sure the
community is set up in a way that won't  cause problems later on hence
this quick survey..

The amalgamated results with any personal information removed will be
published on http://dfey.freedomdreams.co.uk and tdobson.net
<http://tdobson.net> under a CC-BY-SA licence shortly after the survey
completes on the 14th of March.

Any questions or queries, go to tdobson.net/contact
<http://tdobson.net/contact> and get in touch...

Tim Dobson

Fill it in here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cC1IY2c3RDdLQTFha0tvQnk4ZWNhTWc6MA..